Friday, November 18, 2011

The Newfound Interest in Connecticut - tell me about the long dark path home



Tracklist:
1: The computers stopped exchanging information

2 : andstarted sharing stories

3 : and then they kissed
4 : "Okay you can be tigers but no crashing",

5 : five years of work and we built that song

6 : it sings for itself

7 : I can hear your footsteps just outside camp, sah sah sah...
8 : - I can see your breath rising in the air;
9 : on my back watching the northern lights recede
10 : The Artic Circle.

I just heard about this band for the first time recently and liked them instantly. They reminded me a lot of My Winter Nerve, another really awesome and really under-appreciated band that plaits similar music.

I'm not sure if the typos and grammatical errors in the song titles are intentional so I typed the tracklist as it appeared in the download I found.

The vocals aren't really my thing but the instrumental sections are really cool and easy to get lost in (case in point: track four).

FFO: My Winter Nerve, And So I Watch You From Afar (But really, mainly just My Winter Nerve)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?hyyq1ormzkj

-Raphael B.

No comments:

Post a Comment